Search

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Museum of Natural Art and Military History

Hello loyal fans,

It's been over a year since the Grog-Blossomer's have had any of their works published. You may ask yourself what project could be so beautiful and complex that it would've taken a year to complete?

Well I present to you... The Museum of Natural Art and Military History.

This is without a doubt my favorite piece of art in the world. The Grog-Blossomers have surely earned their place alongside Ludwig Beethoven, Shia LaBeouf, and William Shakespeare . I sincerely hope you understand how revolutionary this concept truly is.

I will present the photographs from the event tomorrow. I hope all of you are excited as I am. 

With love and duty,


Chaz Johnson,
Trial Lawyer and 
Concept Analyst 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you like. There will never be restrictions on the freedom to express yourself on this blog.