Search

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A plea from Peter


    
                      Life grants us nothing without hard work.-
                                         Horace

Dear Friends,

      I have a big day tomorrow. My flight to Scottsdale AZ leaves at 6 a.m. I have to check in to my hotel by 3 p.m. and get dressed for my appearance at an art gallery that begins only a few hours later. After checking out around midnight after no sleep, I will head to Goat-see, Montana to do an interview in the morning with KULR-TV about the Grog-Blossomers. 
    
      You may be asking yourselves why I put every piece of my heart and soul into this art. Well to put it simply it's because I believe in what we're doing. I am not writing this column to shame any of our fans into giving us money or publicity. However, I am asking all of you for a simple and honest favor.
     
     Occasionally just leave a comment or thought at the bottom of the page, or maybe just tell a friend and spread the good works that the Grog-Blossomers are doing. Sometimes it feels good to know that we can leave our work in the capable hands of our followers. Our work will only spread with your help.


 With love,
Peter Timmleer, Grog Blossomer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you like. There will never be restrictions on the freedom to express yourself on this blog.